Sunday 10 July 2011

Evening all

Hey there just in case you managed to wander onto this blog,i am a wannabe vehicle reviewer. My name is Tushar Kamath, i'm a mass media student and aspire to someday write for a leading motor mag. My reviews are pretty much only based on test drives,personal opinion,overview of mag reviews and a general idea of what consumers think about the car/bike.
I am a addicted biker and have had a few trips both off-road and on the highway and am always looking to expand my "mileage" whenever time and what little pocket change i have permits me. Hope to write all about the motoring world,my travelling escapades and always happy to converse with like-minded people.
So do follow me if you like what you see will upload a few of my first reviews soon.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment